Twisted Reality

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Twisted Reality

Just a place for people to RP, Chat, share music, whatever!

2 posters

Rules, gona have to post them sometime so here they are!

Wolfgurl989
    Wolfgurl989
    Admin

Rules, gona have to post them sometime so here they are! Empty Rules, gona have to post them sometime so here they are!

Post  Wolfgurl989 Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:54 am

I'm going to have to post the boring rules sometime so here they are...

-NO godmodding to a huge extent like killing another player, or not giving them at least one chance to dodge in a serial attack of three strikes or more...

-NO sexual content WHATSOEVER! If this is done you will be banned for a week and it will build, if someon wants this to happen inbetween two characters just say that they did it...PLEASE! *THROWS UP*

-NO being mean to other players outside of rp's, I understand that during rp's it may just be your character, but sending mean messages and/or excluding them from rp's when the number has not been reached or any other form of cyberbullying will result in a MONTH ban, if it is don more than once then the onths will go up, ex. one mth. Two mth, Three mth, BANNED FOREVER! After three months, three times, the next time your banned forver.

-NO dissrespecting other players, were all a cumminity here, c'mo people.

-PLEASE, post all arguents in the general chat section so that an admin or moderator can help you sort it out, this can dispell "cyberbullying" if it is ended peacfully and forgotten about.

-IF yu have more than 2 characters that you use please post them in the general chat, this is just for people who want to kno who your characters are so it might be possible to not need a bio sheet describing what they look like and such.

-AND NO racial comments! If your prejuduce suck it up and deal with it, were all human beings under god vreated by god, race doesn't matter and can be VERY offending to poeple. This also falls under cyberbullying, no tolerance WHATSOEVER! Banned for a month if anyone is found breaking ANY of these rules!

-MAKE SURE to have fun! That's the main point here, just have fun rping, posting, advertising whatever!

-HAVE fun

-AND enjoy

Godbless,
    Wolfgurl989

(If any mod's or admins would like to add please do so! )

Last edited by Wolfgurl989 on Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
    bella
    bella

Rules, gona have to post them sometime so here they are! Empty Re: Rules, gona have to post them sometime so here they are!

Post  bella Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:45 pm

boring *falls asleep* but every site needs them. and how about no rasial comments (i didnt spell it right)
    Wolfgurl989
    Wolfgurl989
    Admin

Rules, gona have to post them sometime so here they are! Empty Re: Rules, gona have to post them sometime so here they are!

Post  Wolfgurl989 Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:07 pm

Very well. forgot about that! and yes there rules, OF COURSe their boring! *falls asleep.* But I'll add that! XD

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 5:12 pm