Twisted Reality

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Twisted Reality

Just a place for people to RP, Chat, share music, whatever!

2 posters

rp for every one

bella
    bella

rp for every one Empty rp for every one

Post  bella Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:23 am

(please tell me about your character and i dont mind if your charcter is human or wolf that can change into a human but i dont want a pure wolf that cant change)
    name:bella
    born:14.5.96
    likes:friends, soccer, basket ball, football, netball, being free, alone time.
    dislikes:animal crulty, being bossed around, not being alowed to do something because she is a girl, cricket, baseball, vollyball.
    race: werewolf, but she is a bit like the ones out of new moon just she is a wolf that spends most time as a human.
    discription: hip, long silky silver hair normaly worn out with a red ribbon holding it back, medium sized, fit, wheres a necklace with a moon on it, normaly caught wereing a hot pink miniskirt and a black singlet top that has the veronicas simbley thing, and playne black slip on ballet shoes.
    talents: singing, playing sport, dancing, making friends, drawing, writing
    siblings: rogue
    history: bella is a wolf and discoverd a hidden talent which was being able to shape into human, after this she ran away and joind the human world, her sister on the other hand wanted to stay a wolf but her pack chased her away, after that they havent spoken. bella moved into junior high, she onlt transformed into a wolf when she needed to or wanted to she also stays in wolf form a t night because she desnt have a home.
    (and most dogs and wolves dont like her)

i walked through the streets after school, i was singing a catchy tune from music when a pitbull waked around the corner it looked at me and snarled, its hackles wher razed and teeth bared sowing giant canines, i take a step back as it jumps at me, (transforms wolf) i jump at him cutting through the air and grabbing his neck chuck him against a wall then run befor he can get back up, (transforms human) i keep running till im sure im safe then start to walk, i see a large cardboard box in a alley way, (transforms wolf) i walk towards it and curl up inside falling asleep.
    lilfate
    lilfate
    Admin

rp for every one Empty Re: rp for every one

Post  lilfate Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:25 am

born: N/A
    likes: Protecting other, moving around, solving problems, fighting, hanging out.
    dislikes: Everything else he doesn't like.
    race: Human/Wolf Beast.
    discription:
    rp for every one AHeroDrew
    talents: singing, playing sport, dancing, making friends, drawing, writing
    siblings: sister named Cat(or Kitten/Kitty)
    history: He was raised with a bunch of other kids with powers, but not like his. He was kept in a secret dome like island and lived there with these other super powered kids and trained endlessly with them. One day their enemy found their hidden base and they were forced to go into the real world to do what ever their heart wanted. to be a hero, or a villain.

Drew watched the little fight from a far and decided to follow her, not only that, to ensure the dog didn't follow. And to his might, he ended up killing the being. Not out of savior for the girl, simply just because it threaten her and made an attempt to prey on her. After he slit its throat with his claws large claws, he transformed back and slightly wagged his tail, out of boredom. Picking up her scent, he continued to follow her and soon found her resting place. Grabbing a box near her, he put it on the other side of wall where she was so he could look at her. He crawls into his bigger box then hers and lays down on his side with his hand holding up his head, watching her with with his serious/killer like expression, which is how he always looked.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:02 pm