Twisted Reality

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Twisted Reality

Just a place for people to RP, Chat, share music, whatever!

4 posters

a aggressive wolf rp

bella
    bella

a aggressive wolf rp Empty a aggressive wolf rp

Post  bella Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:31 am

(OK any one can join though in this RP we are RP wolves. i want fighting between the woves an i must warn you i am a good fight rp. and please introduce your character)
    name-karin
    age-2 and a half
    breed-wolf
    likes-fighting, wars, friends, winning
    dislikes-lossing, a friend dying,being controlled
    position-rouge
    skill-fighting, killing, all that stuff
    color- blond long coat, long fangs and long claws

Karin trotted briskly through the forest her long hair drifted behind her. she smelt the air then fell asleep under a tree, her ears and feet twitched as she slept, with a sudden jerk her head flew up and she gasped for air, she shook her head and stood up, she looked around the sun was still rising and it was dark still, "uh the stupid dreams are keeping me from sleeping properly" she growled showing her razor sharp glistening teeth that looked to big for her mouth, she stretched and yawned tiredly then began to trot again, she crouched lowly to the ground as she herd a twig snap in front of her, she sniffed the air and smiled "moose my favorite" she whispered to her self then stalked slowly into a bush, the moose walked past her, she lent closer to the ground ready to pounce, she pushed her iron legs hard to the ground sending her flying through the air she clamped her jaws on the moose's soft skin on its neck and tightened her jaws until before the moose could fight back a large crack echoed around the brush as Karin jerked her head back cracking the moose's neck, she let go and jumped out of the fowling moose's way as it dropped lifelessly to the ground. Karin snarled with pleasure and walked over to the dead carcass and ripped at it ribs a large chunk of flesh ripped of the ribs, karin layed down and began to chew on the meat.
    Wolfgurl989
    Wolfgurl989
    Admin

a aggressive wolf rp Empty Re: a aggressive wolf rp

Post  Wolfgurl989 Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:02 am

(hey Bella! I'll join!)

Name: Spirit
    Breed: White Timber wolf
    Likes: competing, hunting, can lke fighting if it's against someone who hurt one of her friends (she has no family)
    dislikes:being told what to do, large packs, bears, coyote's, friends dying, failing on whatever she tried to do.
    Skill: Hunting, hiding, fighting, trickery
    position: ?

Color: White pelt with a black paw print-shaped spot on her chest, blue eyes, very sharp teeth...

Spirit trotted through the forest and came upon a wolf eating. She slightly wagged her tail, she pointed her muzzle up to the sky and howled a greeting, though stayed cautious because this wolf didn;t seem to friendly. She lowered her head a bit and tilted her head to get a good view of the wolf. She barked: "Hi...I'm Spirit, you are?" She asked. She stood with her head towards the wolf and her pads on end, her neck and back hair along her shoulder's spine, and behind her ears, bristled a bit at the sight of the wolf, she definatly didn't seem nice. But who knew?
    bella
    bella

Post  bella Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:18 pm

karin smelt spirit and snarled at her "this is my kill find your own or you will never live to sink your teeth into a kill again!" she spat at spirit, she turned to look at her, karins un usualy large fangs bared and intimaidating shone, she bristled and her hackles razed to the challenge.
    (sorry short post but i have a time limate right now)
    Wolfgurl989
    Wolfgurl989
    Admin

Post  Wolfgurl989 Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:24 am

(lol, it's kk!)

Spirit's head went up and a wuff of air escaped her lungs. "I just anted to say hi...no need for fight's..." Spirit said, she should have known better than to talk to a wolf eating its kill, she took a step back but her tail stiffly rose a bit and her hackles came up, she slightly bared her unusually sharp teeth and her eyes had a little angry glint in them, other than that she looked peaceful, she didn;t want to fight, it was just a precaution, she got on the ends of her pads and tried to smooth out her fur which unvoluntarily bristled at the sight of the wolf who was so eager to fight in front of her.
    bella
    bella

Post  bella Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:08 pm

karin took a step foreward, thunder urapted from her throat and she jumped at spirite grabbiing her scruff and banging her into the ground, then she grabbed the wind pipe under her neck and held her in the air snarling with rge and wrath, she was bor to fight and had never loset, she was a rouge because she killed her own pack and copnqured 16 packs killing every member.
    Wolfgurl989
    Wolfgurl989
    Admin

Post  Wolfgurl989 Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:23 pm

Spirit tried to dodge but Karin was fast, She held her in the air by her neck. Spirit growled and bit Karin's muzzle hard enough to hear crunching sounds of her nose breaking. She fell and then went for Karin's throat. Rolling her off her feet and holding her stnding above her. She kept biting, aiming for the vein that was life running close to the surface. She had been taught to fight by her pack, and here she intended not to die, but to defend herself and possibly kill this wolf she had by the throat.
    bella
    bella

Post  bella Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:18 am

karin whimperd in pain as she was bit by spirite, she fell to the ground and was picked up by spirite, karin snarled and kicked her in the stomack then grabbed at her neck and bit down until the blood trickled down her throat, she smiled then let go of spirite dropping her onto the ground and tacking a step back to look at her, she whimperd "im sorry" she said her eyes wide with shock and terror "i cant help myself sometimes, there is just a part of me i have trouble controlling" she explain still whimpering
    Wolfgurl989
    Wolfgurl989
    Admin

Post  Wolfgurl989 Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:32 am

When Spirit's jaws left her throat there were deep gouges in Karin's muzzle, throat, and very close to the vein. Spirit growled and lowered herself almost to the ground tensed up. "You try and kill me, then expect me to beleive you!?" SHe asked almost scornfully. She scratched Karin across the chest and looked at her.
    bella
    bella

Post  bella Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:49 am

karin growled and as spirte scratched her with lightning reactions she grabbed her paw and bit down as hard as she could untilt here was a load crack and she felt her jaws move through her paw, she felt the bone move as well it was deffenetly injured and quit badly. "hm your a smart one arnt you?" and she lept into the air with a supernatrual burst of spped energy and strength she came crashing down teath wide open and bit down on her head a deffet blow to the head then jumped away and into a tree, she wasnt even tierd or panting. she chuckled at the thrill of fighting "i guess your wondering why im a little supernatrual arnt you?. she said smuggly siting down on the branch and smiling a shiny large toothed grin, blood was on her coat but the wounds had already healed up and where no more then missing fur where the attack was hit
    Wolfgurl989
    Wolfgurl989
    Admin

Post  Wolfgurl989 Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:40 am

Spirit didn't yelp, yell out or whimper when her paw was broken. She ignored it. Her head was bleeding from the blow. She just looked at Karin like she was bored. "Nope...not really.." She said lazily. She breathed on her her paw and it healed. She also healed up her head. "You see...I AM a spirit..." She said. AS is to prove it her legs dissapeared and so did she. She appeared behind Karin and chuckled. "Your so eager to fight little one...why?" She asked. She walked infront of her and put up a shiled like barrier from energy within her. If Karin so much as tried to scratch her she'd be blown back into oblivian basically. "I have been alive for more than 5,000 years." She continued. "Do oyu think a little supernatural like ability would phase me? I was playing wolf before, but now as to see that you are supernatural also, I'm going to drop the act.." She said lying down with her head on her paws and her eyes closed.
    bella
    bella

Post  bella Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:18 pm

karin snarled at her and phased into a shadowey purple outline of a wolf "well im only like this from being toruted until i was killed and was left with a evil grudge, and the only way to set my soal free is to ever kill 500 wolves or kill the humans that did this to me" she said growlingly, "im realy not that evil when you get to know me jusat despret" she said looking at the force field "we seem a lot alike" she said and a red one rose from her bode and swallowed up spirites "i dont want to fight you if your a spirite" she said bowing her head,
    Wolfgurl989
    Wolfgurl989
    Admin

Post  Wolfgurl989 Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:29 pm

This turn of events totally destroyed her calm act, a wuff of air escaped her lungs at that, her shield wasn;t supposed to have dissapeared like that. "So you died...then because your soul was totrued at the time of death, you stayed...that's very interesting!" She said smiling. "I hope we are and that you arn't evil..." She siad, she bowed her head back. "I'm glad we don;t have to fight anymore..." She said sincerely. She sat back on her haunches and looked around. "So...are the hmans who hurt you still alive?" She asked, an angr glint coming into her eye at the thought of what happened to karin.
    bella
    bella

Post  bella Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:36 am

she shakes her head "no, they where sentenced to death by the wolves for torturing me" she said growling at it, she sits down to "so why are you still here?" she asks, her shield disapeers, she then lays down "all and i only eat because for some reason i still get hungry and thirsty" she said thinking to her self, her hackles where flat now and the anger scaped her eyes and became friendly.
    Wolfgurl989
    Wolfgurl989
    Admin

Post  Wolfgurl989 Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:38 am

Spirit thought for a moment and chose words that the wolf would understand. "I am a, guarian wolf from the old ags, I;ved lived for many years but at times can forget and think I'm a wolf, once I remember then I stop the fight I usually accedently end up in...I never lived an actual life..." She said.
    bella
    bella

Post  bella Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:53 pm

"oh... we do have alot in common like our lives where never chosen by our selves" sigs and closes eyes and listens to the world around her
    Wolfgurl989
    Wolfgurl989
    Admin

Post  Wolfgurl989 Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:41 pm

"Yeah, only prblem is I turn into a puppy that can't die...and it might happen anytime now.." Spirit said snorting in dislie of it.
    bella
    bella

Post  bella Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:45 pm

"would that be so bad" she asks almost asleep
    Wolfgurl989
    Wolfgurl989
    Admin

Post  Wolfgurl989 Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:13 pm

"Yeah, I forget who I am until I die as a wolf and turn back into myself. I think the other spirit's have me do that so I won't forget how hard it is to be a wolf...I remember being a wolf, but I don;t remember being a spirit until I die..." She said closing her eyes and going to sleep.
    bella
    bella

Post  bella Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:23 pm

nods and falls asleep as well. once again she is woken up by her dreams, gets up and sits on hunches, wqaits for spirit to wake up
    Wolfgurl989
    Wolfgurl989
    Admin

Post  Wolfgurl989 Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:07 am

Spirit woke up in the morning and found Karin sitting there. "Had a bad sleep?" She asked. She stood up and looked around. "Oh no..." She muttered. Light surrounded her and when it left she was a little white puppy.
    bella
    bella

Post  bella Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:39 pm

nods then stares at her change "oh urnt you just so cute" she said walking over to her and making a big fuss
    Wolfgurl989
    Wolfgurl989
    Admin

Post  Wolfgurl989 Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:44 pm

Spirit's blue eyes opened really wide when she saw the scarred wolf coming towards her. She started backing up but ran into the trunk of a tree. "uh...w-who are you?" She asked trying to sound confiden but failing as she stuttered a bit. -Why don't I reamamber anything before now?- She thought to herself, contemplating and trying to remmeber anything before.
    bella
    bella

Post  bella Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:13 pm

grabbed spirit by tail and makes big fuss "you are so cute"
    Wolfgurl989
    Wolfgurl989
    Admin

Post  Wolfgurl989 Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:56 am

"AGhhhh!!! Get OFF!" she screamed frightened by the unknown wolf grabbing her, she spun around and bit as hard as a puppy could and then scratched her across the muzzle. "G-get away form me!" She yeleld hiding up in a tree.
    bella
    bella

Post  bella Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:49 pm

she was to mezzmerised by how cute she had become to notice the pain "its ok im frendly" she reasured her

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 1:22 pm